why?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
here's another "hopeful" revalation...

"Why would Jetblue sell themselves to skywest? Don't you think it would be the other way around? Big Brothers usually don't get beat up by their little brothers.

Skywest is a regional and even if they bought bigger airplanes it would be hard for them to grow into those shoes. They have the regional metality and it would be hard to break that. Are they going to pay a 737 captain $67 an hour? Good Luck with that."

Consider the source, I say.

notice noone responded to your dumba$$ remarks. Thought you would be cute and repost what I put on the other thread, huh. Funny how people usually realize the truth when it is put down their throats.

i was not bashing Skywest, I was merely commenting on the state of the union, so to speak, as far as regional metality goes. you guys prove my point everytime you whine about the majors "screwing" you.

I would tell you to grow up, but I realize that some would say it was immature of me to start this thread. So I will just hold my tongue until the day i see you, or hear you, at the bar spouting off. Then I will kick your a$$.

see ya gimp.

Subtle as a cannibal's belch

Heeere, fishy, fishy...

Go troll your bait in the "dorky pilot" thread where it belongs.

Last edited:
Hey Hopeful!

hopeful said:
as far as regional metality goes.

Your "mentality" shows your 3rd grade education. And your attitude is unlike a MAJOR airline pilot, which you're probably not. Time to grow up!

hopeful said:
I paid my dues for many years and I know that nobody owes me anything.

Just how can you guys take issue with a statement like this? Why, what bad thing did this man do? I found nothing deserving of death in him.

Hopeful..... I'll jumpseat to see you anytime anywhere as long as its on my day off and after I get a legal peice of paper releiving me of any liability and have a police officer there to watch it and referee I WILL kick your ass. Email me at [email protected] if you would like to take me up on it.

There you go hopeful, someone who is more than willing to kick the snot out of you (I'd pay to watch). Happy now?

Hopeful,

You are not alone. Most guys feel the same way you do about it, they just don't have the guts to say it. Thanks for bringing it out in the open. These guys will learn someday. (doubtful)

Latest resources

Back