Why we fly!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"One Six Right - The Romance of Flying"

a documentary film by Brian Terwilliger, copywritten by VNY Documentary, LLC, All Rights Reserved ... Released to the public on DVD this past weekend.

I hate to be the wet blanket, but who ever posted that segment of the movie on their USWest site is committing copywritght infringement and I suspect he will be hearing from Mr. Terwilliger and USWest's legal department pretty directly.

Now, that said ... I purchased my copy and it is a spectacular story with great music and wonderful air-to-air ...

TransMach

It almost looked like a trailer or advert for the movie, so maybe it isn't infringment. Whatever the case, looked fantastic, I think I'll buy it.

"One Six Right"

No, not a trailer or an advert. It is one of eight "Special Features" contained on the DVD.

It's GREAT, though.

TransMach

forget the copy right infringement, cloud clearance requirements were blatantly disregarded
this is reckless, i am emailing this to a local fsdo

Mr. Terwilliger shouldn't have too much of a problem with it, that's a great advertising piece for his movie. I've got 2 dvd's coming (one for me, the other a gift). Can't wait too see them!! VNY has been an important airport in my family.

Vladimir Lenin said:
forget the copy right infringement, cloud clearance requirements were blatantly disregarded
this is reckless, i am emailing this to a local fsdo

I've got a question about that... I would love to do that someday. Do you just get an IFR cruise clearance and have fun?

wrxpilot said:
Mr. Terwilliger shouldn't have too much of a problem with it, that's a great advertising piece for his movie. I've got 2 dvd's coming (one for me, the other a gift). Can't wait too see them!! VNY has been an important airport in my family.

Yeah, who cares about copyright infringement... I just told my wife to get it for me for Christmas! Another sale...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back