Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Easy Tiger!!

flyguyMN said:
And how would you know what the Devil sounds like!!! Get a life and post something that is relevant to the topic being discussed.
Easy there big fella.....I wasn't aware that the fate of the universe was being determined by the whoop-whoop noise a DC-9 made. My "Devil" comment was made as a little fun,since all the other posts were so analytical in nature.Also,why don't you stick to replying to posts relating to your experience level,and let the pilots who have ACTUAL jet time make the real guesses.

skydash said:
Easy there big fella.....I wasn't aware that the fate of the universe was being determined by the whoop-whoop noise a DC-9 made. My "Devil" comment was made as a little fun,since all the other posts were so analytical in nature.Also,why don't you stick to replying to posts relating to your experience level,and let the pilots who have ACTUAL jet time make the real guesses.

I sure would not like to be on a jet where a pilot who makes guesses. Guess thats how you fly planes (if you even fly). And by the way genius, I was the one that started this post.

Good day

It's the igniters...or more specifically, the high-energy igniters. The sound isn't heard when in "A", "B", or "continuous", unless the start valve is open.

Whoa!

Who's anal?

I'm anal!

Riiiigggghhhhtttt

flyguyMN said:
I sure would not like to be on a jet where a pilot who makes guesses. Guess thats how you fly planes (if you even fly). And by the way genius, I was the one that started this post.

Good day
"I sure would not like to be on a jet where a pilot who makes guesses".
Great sentence structure pal. Let me GUESS.......public school???
Oh,congratulations on starting the post.

flyguyMN said:

Good day
Yea, this coming from the guy who started a post wondering why Fa's don't state anymore "In case of a power loss red floor lights will come on" ..... Go back to your milk and cookies.

mnixon said:
Yea, this coming from the guy who started a post wondering why Fa's don't state anymore "In case of a power loss red floor lights will come on" ..... Go back to your milk and cookies.

A response written more than three months later tends to lose it effectiveness. Just a thought.

In other airplans, I dont know about the DC-9. When you start hearing the igniters through the intercomm/headset. It usually means you either have a igniter box going bad or a glow (igniter) plug going bad.

Why the whoop whoop

I am absolutely sure the sound is the Hydraulic Alternate Motor Pump, But then again it could be a Public School Educated.............DEVIL!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back