Why Not!!!!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gulfstream4ever

well lets see... thug for hire -you are probably an alpa freak so id want freedom to take me as far away from you as possible

can i assume that alpa has helped you alot in your career? i see they have thorougly briefed you in name calling- an incredible display of intelligence -thank you

excellent!!! i see you are improving- almost coherent. Actually Im doing quite well as a cfi Im a chief pilot at a 141 school. I own some real estate. To pay the bills, I own a construction company that makes more in a week then you do in a year im sure, and I fly for fun. Isnt that kinda why we do this? Isnt it supposed to be fun? Do it because you like it not for the money. If you do it for the money you'll end up a bitter unhappy LITTLE man. Sorry no offense intended. Allow me to translate for you- flying doesnt pay bills- all of those phone calls will go away if you get an additional job- try being nice and your manager at burgerworld might promote you to head fry guy. Have a nice day and remember flying should be fun and at this stage you need a supplemental income because alpa wont protect you- either will burger flippers local 220.

Gulfstream,

I am willing to bet you are on of them pilots that bought their job going to high priced flight school and you have only a highschool education. I hate burst your bubble but a B1900 ain't nothing but an overgrown King Air. From the looks of it your union ain't done a whole lot for you.
"so many union pukes, and so little rope"

not flame bait im serious i dont see a problem with flying those planes at mesa but alpa is against it so screw alpa. i would much rather start at the bottom with mesa but alpa will sacrifice mesa to prove a point... they dont care about regioinal pilots. i think mesa should dump alpa and go for the teamsters or something ...

we dont wear hardhats (were not union) and i prefer home lunch- though a nice roach coach burger is good every now and then. do you need a job?

Latest resources

Back