Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why is it that CAL hired the best pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thought id seen it all until a mid 20's black pregnant woman pilot (mainline, not express), with her shirt untucked, cut in front of the line at pappasitos in houston the other day claiming she had to hurry up and make her flight to panama and she couldnt wait. I would like to work for continental some day but seeing this really makes it tough.

Thought id seen it all until a mid 20's black pregnant woman pilot (mainline, not express), with her shirt untucked, cut in front of the line at pappasitos in houston the other day claiming she had to hurry up and make her flight to panama and she couldnt wait. I would like to work for continental some day but seeing this really makes it tough.

Are you sure she's pregnant? Houston has a lot of weight-loss challenged people...

The worst part is, SFR has all this time off, and he is still on here running his yap, instead of doing something useful. Hey SFR, guess what, I am not working ANY for the next 5 weeks, and I still make more money than you. See yaaa....

box

Latest resources

Back