Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why is Atlas Air looking for Flight Attendants?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not surprisingly, there is nothing mentioning personal appearance or weight proportional to height in the requirements for this position, unlike every airline outside of this country.

Therefore, fat old hags will be applying in droves!

Not surprisingly, there is nothing mentioning personal appearance or weight proportional to height in the requirements for this position, unlike every airline outside of this country.

Therefore, fat old hags will be applying in droves!

Will these Atlas pax 400s only serve Africa (was it Angola?) from Houston for that contract or will they serve other places (i.e., MAC charters)?

Will these Atlas pax 400s only serve Africa (was it Angola?) from Houston for that contract or will they serve other places (i.e., MAC charters)?
It's plain as day that Atlas is intending to jump into the AMC pax market, but first needs to gain the necessary experience with pax operations before being allowed AMC business. The Sonair contract will give them this experience.

What AMC team is Atlas on?

It's plain as day that Atlas is intending to jump into the AMC pax market, but first needs to gain the necessary experience with pax operations before being allowed AMC business. The Sonair contract will give them this experience.

What AMC team is Atlas on?

they are a freight member on the Fedex team but are not a passenger member on any team.I think it will be a lot harder for them to become a passenger member than just doing the Sonair flying.

<< Don't be surprised if you see troops in an Atlas Air Pax plane before the end of this year.>>

Hopefully not moody Angolan troops with AK's, yelling in Portuguese!

Latest resources

Back