• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Why I Love Aviation...

jknight8907

Total Time
Cool.

Looks like quite a bit of that is simulated, not real video. (Obviously not the P-51 and most of the DC-3

ACT700

What's it doing now?
Total Time
5dimes
I love the part where the DC3 is landing, with the camera plane following.

That's Van Nuys, right?

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
How do you define Irony?

Have Clay Lacy flying a United DC3

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Total Time
7,000+
A beautifully prosecuted "contact approach"?

A well orchestrated IFR enroute, dodging ice, thunderstorms, other hazards to flight safely and without undue delay?

An Autum morning, flying at 4,000 msl and taking in the fall colors, while drinking coffee and listening to big band music on the ADF?

Inside the marker with a 1/2 mile flight visibilty and 100VV...when the AWOS says, "visibilty one quarter"?

Not having to debone chickens for a living? Priceless!

Last edited:

BRIGADEAVIATOR

Total Time
yeah, onesixright.com I saw it and it was the best aviation movie i've ever seen. Its a must have for all pilots. If you think this video is great it's nothing compared to the actual movie.

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
ACT700 said:
Hey Superpilot92,

sweet avatar--does she tow MU2s?!

dont know but i wish i could remember where i found her. I have some others saved on my computer i will change it up a a couple times.

hollidayt

Total Time
LS-Thanks for passing on the film clip-excellent. By any chance, does anybody know the source of the background music?

Thanks all...

PolarTwins55

Heart Attack Hall
Total Time
14:59
i don't know, but it's the same music used in a 9/11 tribute. Amazing video. I like the time lapse of the clouds in the beginning. Thanks for sharing. Reserved my copy of this months ago, can't wait 'till it comes out.

Lead Sled

Sitt'n on the throne...
Total Time
> enuf
Thanks for the information on there this clip came from. I'm on the waiting list myself.

'Sled