Why I Check NOTAMS or "Who Knows Where W is Today!"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The roar of the jets drowned out of part of Bush's speech
The old guy was probably sent by the democrats so that Bush couldn't get his message out.

The penalty for penetrating a Presidential TFR is loss of license for ever. The penalty for penetrating Camp David is loss of license for two years. The penalty for penetrating the Flight Restriction Zone over DCA VOR is loss of license for good. The penalty for penetrating the Washington DC ADIZ ranges from a letter of violation, to loss of license for one year. There is wiggle room for the ADIZ, the other TFR's have no wiggle room.

Would you care to elaborate on those restrictions?

Because The FAA can only suspend your license for a max of 1 year or revoke it. Once it is revoked, you can reapply for a new license after 1 year by going through the training process again.

So i'm curious as to where you got your info.

I got my info from the Baltimore FSDO. The Balto FSDO has jurisdiction for the Washington Flight Restriction Zone, Camp David, and the ADIZ around Baltimore and Washington. If you noticed that the first two areas deal with the President, so the penalties for violating these two are the most strict.

Latest resources

Back