Why I changed my vote from no to yes.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FightingIrish

When this TA came out, I was pissed. I didn't expect much, but some things in it just rubbed me the wrong way. I admit that I then got caught up in the mob that started trashing the TA. I voted no as soon as the polls opened.

Since that no vote, I have listened to both sides and gathered all the information I could.

Weighing all the available information, I am reluctantly changing my vote to yes. I believe that this TA will still put us ahead of our competition. I believe the company is prepared to start downsizing us. I believe this is the best we can do right now.

Once I removed the emotion and looked at the information, I decided to switch my vote from no to yes.

Tell them you'll work for free! Then they can really compete!

Glad you don't value yourself, your work, and your profession!

I believe this is the best we can do right now.

Once I removed the emotion and looked at the information, I decided to switch my vote from no to yes.

Yup, the economy and airlines are in the crapper. Legacy carriers are 10 yrs from hiring and there are way to many people training to be pilots....

Perfect time to vote in a concessionary contract..

Idiot

Really? So many stupid pilots

Guys always be careful with the wolf in disguise!!
!!
pa9y8ugy.jpg

Actually, I told them that I would work under an industry leading TA. I'm not interested in working for free.

Pathetic excuse to justify selling yourself out.

If you truly cared about a leading contract, you would vote no, since your current one is better, and therefore "industry leading".

Face it, you changed your vote because you are a sacred little lemming, who thinks Brad and company are doing a fine job. You therefore have bent over, and told them that you are not worth the value you currently have, and hope they get better bonuses for their fine work.

No you told them you are of weak mind and an be easily manipulated by a couple snake oil salesman on the JNC sending out blastmails of questionable ethics! You said " I believe the company will start downsizing if we vote this down". Well did you read the scope section? Downsizing is happening regardless of your vote! Congrats buddy you just gave them the ability to expedite it by taking 100 airplanes. Now before you even waste my time with a weak rebuttal "well pilots go with the planes". Ask yourself one question. What is the savings by sending the pilots to a new carrier under te same contract? There is none, but create a alter ego with a dismal contract and all a sudden your per pilot block cost is cheapest in the business.

Latest resources

Back