• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been back on a vegetarian kick lately ... no BBQ for moi. :(

Minh

you'll do fine young man, but dont set your expectations so low,

aim high or step into the blue or whatever the current call for the air force is!!!

A radio failure and you sqwaked 7700? On a similar note the other night I was on short final, ran out of coffee. The number 2 coffee maker was MEL'd and number 1 was full of decalf. we declared an emergency I thought I saw something on the wing (a small ape like creature) we landed safely but were unable to taxi to the gate as the small ape like creature had become a purple monkey and was on my back.

I see, he goes to WMU. I remember hearing about their program.

The planes I fly don't have a UHF or VHF radio, we have UFO radios. We were crusing along at fl 800 when suddenly my FO, or flying object, began to disentigrate. I reached over and grabbed my parrot by the throat which made him sqwuak loudly, Mayday,Mayday. I then threw the parrott against the balkhead when I was instructed to stop squak. I was able to hold the ship together by quickly chewing Rigleys doublemint gum and placing the gum at every crack. I slowed to ludicrous speed and landed at the moonport. WHEW...that was close.

flyifrvfr said:
The planes I fly don't have a UHF or VHF radio, we have UFO radios. We were crusing along at fl 800 when suddenly my FO, or flying object, began to disentigrate. I reached over and grabbed my parrot by the throat which made him sqwuak loudly, Mayday,Mayday. I then threw the parrott against the balkhead when I was instructed to stop squak. I was able to hold the ship together by quickly chewing Rigleys doublemint gum and placing the gum at every crack. I slowed to ludicrous speed and landed at the moonport. WHEW...that was close.
i'm glad that someone else realized what that first post was all about...

is he really that big of a tool or did he forget to log out?

the small ape like creature had become a purple monkey and was on my back.
But was he an IFR Monkey or a TCAS Monkey? These things are very important to know. :(

Minh

Latest resources

Back