Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don't want to here from a
person that thinks everything is race motivated
and wears a watch that is worth more than
my own car.

This is not the the type of foundation I was
hoping to raise my daughter in. But it still is
better than IRAQ.

I was able to vote for 4 canidates for GOV.

I still didn't win on the fill in vote.

Maybe next time...

Jetsnake

Hiding behind an analogy dirt?

Dirt your name fits you well.....snakum is exactly right....don't cloak your feelings behind a freaking ant and a grasshopper and just say what you really mean!

Sorry bud.......snakum is not "exactly right". Dirt's analogy was just that......an analogy. Do you really want him to get on here and let it roar? Give me a freakin' break. It's an analogy we all know is true.

daedaepilot

So you are telling me that you don't see any similarities between my little analogy and what goes in this country?? Have you ever paid attention to the amount of FICA you pay or the Social Security taxes you pay that I seriously doubt you or I will ever see?? In a capitalist society you are rewarded solely based on merit but in our pseudo capitalist society some people (I don't care if their green with purple pokadots) get rewarded for contributing absolutely nothing. Anywho looks as if the citizens with common sense spoke yesterday and some of the politicians with a little bit of vision were elected and you tree huggers are beside yourself with dismay at the outcome.

tree huggers beside themselves with dismay....

Yeah...god forbid we try to preserve what little bit of the planet we havent destroyed already! Bushs energy plan.....drill for more oil! Gotta love that! makes perfect sense! oh well.....gotta go back to plumbing the house now....

"It's an analogy we all know is true."

As I said, I don't entirely disagree... some of the generalizations he made are unfortunately all too common. I just got a weed up my a$$ and called him on the HIDDEN race thingee. We all know what/who he ment. So go ahead and type the story the way it was originally written ... c'mon ... Do It Dirt!

I was probably just bent from reading TumbleFalwell's post. And TumbleJerk is still an a$$. :D :D :D

Minh

Jesse doesn't have to call "racism". Snakum already did.

Or, maybe Snakum is Jesse?

hmmmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back