• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

rumpletumbler

I mean with the election results being what they have been something must be amiss right? I can't wait to hear what it is. Let all the media whores rally in support of the immoral, lazy, unethical, bed wetting, free loading, moronic democrats who were ejected from office yesterday. May the sound of Dusty (Twister) hollering "Loser" ring in their ears all the year long. But where is the entertainment? Someone must prosititue themselves to the media and quick!

RT

God I hate democrats!

Parasites on society is all they are.

I also dislike republicans but they are the least of the two evils, we need a viable third party system and fast!

TDTURBO

You are exactly right.....the republicans are the lesser of the two evils.

Analogy of our system.

ANT = Republicans
Grasshopper = Democrats

The ant works hard in the withering heat all
summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter.

The grasshopper knows he's a fool, and laughs and dances and plays the summer away.

Come winter, the shivering grasshopper calls a press conference and demands to know why the ant should be allowed to be warm and well fed while others less fortunate are cold and starving.

CBS, NBC and ABC show up to provide pictures of the shivering grasshopper next to a video of the ant in his comfortable home with a table filled with food.

America is stunned by the sharp contrast. How can this be, that in a country of such wealth, this poor grasshopper is allowed to suffer so?

Kermit, the Frog, appears on Oprah with the grasshopper, and everybody cries when they sing "It's Not Easy Being Green."

Jesse Jackson stages a demonstration in front of the ant's house, where the news stations film the group singing "We shall overcome."

Al Gore exclaims in an interview with Peter Jennings that the ant has gotten rich off the back of the grasshopper, and calls for an immediate tax hike on the ant to make him pay his "fair share".

Finally, the EEOC drafts the "Economic Equity and Anti-grasshopper Act", retroactive to the beginning of the summer.

The ant is fined for failing to hire a proportionate number of green bugs and, having nothing left to pay his retroactive taxes, his home is confiscated by the government.

Hillary gets her old law firm to represent the grasshopper in a defamation suit against the ant, and the case is tried before a panel of federal judges that Bill appointed from a list of single-parent welfare recipients.

The ant loses the case.

The story ends as we see the grasshopper finishing up the last bits of the ant's food while the government house he is in, which just happens to be the ant's old house, crumbles around him because he doesn't maintain it.

The ant has disappeared in the snow. The grasshopper is found dead in a drug related incident and the house, now abandoned, is taken over by a gang of spiders who terrorize the once
peaceful neighborhood.

This is the perfect analogy for what's going on right now in this country.

Dirt - Say what you really mean, bro. C'mon say it. You know and I know ... you're not talking about Democrats, you're talking about minorities. I don't mind that you're racist, there's planty of those in the pilot ranks. I mind you being a sissy and not saying what you really mean. C'mon ... be a man.

Rumple - Turds like you are the reason I'm waiting anxiously for 'Christians and Lions' to return to my local sports arena. Now, THAT'S what I call entertainment.

:D

Minh Thong

"Calling em like I see em."

Dirt ... I don't disagree with you on some of those points. And it was quite funny, it just got under my skin a little.

But RumpleTurdPacker ... just to reiterate ... you're an ignorant a$$. Just wanted to make sure you're clear on that. You must be an a$$man. Cause everywhere you go people say "Rumple, you're an a$$ man!"

:D :D :D :D

Good post DIRT, enjoyed it

Snakum, ever consider switching to decaf?

more of dirt's story

meanwhile alot of the ants are hardworking and honest but some are users- they don't understand even the businesses they are involved in so they hire other ants that study and work hard and only expect to be paid a fair wage for a honest days work but some(not all) of the business owner ants hire illegal alien ants (mostly mexican) and pay them less and expect the worker ants to work as cheaply and the alien ants. The alien ants contribute little to the colony because they send so much of their income home to another colony. The alien ants also do not join in homeland culture or learn the homeland language. The alien ants will work for less, live 15 to an apartment and drive down wages even of those doing higher paying types of work. They pay no taxes because they are paid cash so the homeland ants have to pay more. The business owner ants like this setup because they make more profit- they wink at the INS when they refuse to do their job of removing the alien ants from the colony because the business owner ants are buddies with the bureaucrat ants because they neither really do any work- they are the managers.
The grasshoppers and the aliens ants tend to vote the same so the bleeding heart grasshoppers do not complain about the alien ants not being sent home or shot at the border when they try to get in. Also many of the bureaucrat ants are not ants at all- they are really pink grasshoppers in disguise. The manager ants cannot see that the magic carpet pilots or machinists( not just magic carpet machinists) and other skilled workings ants really deserve as much money as the manager ants but the working ants don't even have job security. The bureaucrat ants made an agreement with all the other countries in north america for free trade and now the workings ants have to compete with the third world ant colonies for their jobs. This is even affecting the magic carpet pilot ants because with the manufacturing base being eroded there is less need for business travel in the homeland colony and the worker ants have less money to fly to go see g'ma ant. The cousin of the grasshopper the pink locust in china is sending products to some of the other north american colonies that have the trade agreement with the homeland colony and putting made in XXX labels on the items to get around the few existing trade laws. What nobody seems to understand is that the homeland is a net importer so if all imports were stopped there would be more jobs for the homeland ants. The writer is a ant- not a grasshoper.

Ants vs Grasshoppers

Snakum,

Sounds like you're the one that has a problem with race, you automatically associated this with minorities...... hum sounds like you may be the one hung up on race? If you call holding someone accountable for their own actions a racist then count me in as a racist.

Dirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back