• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

why are the regional pilots like this?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Simmer down John. I'm sure Uncle Jerry is already working on taking some of Comair's routes to give to ASA. And that won't be considered scab work neither.

I love how everyone here rags on f/o's or any pilot that wears hair gel. I wear hair gel now am I supposed to stop when I get a job because it somehow makes me look like a tool. Sorry that I care enough to wanna look good when I go to work regardless of who I fly for if I decide to even wana make a career as a pilot.

I love how everyone here rags on f/o's or any pilot that wears hair gel. I wear hair gel now am I supposed to stop when I get a job because it somehow makes me look like a tool.

When used in excessive amounts, i.e. hairspray in the 80s, then yes.....you too look like a tool. When used in moderation, no one cares.

would two handfulls that smell like wild berries be considered excessive? I only use it on my special hair though. It's the only way to straighten it!

If you smell foofier than the F/A, it's too much.

I like the hard a## stare down everyone throws each other on the way through the terminal. Its all good natured though, everyone is just trying to figure out who the best is. :erm:

I like the hard a## stare down everyone throws each other on the way through the terminal. Its all good natured though, everyone is just trying to figure out who the best is. :erm:

Thats gotta be priceless honestly where do these dbags come from? I can tell you that I really wouldn't to try and act all hard walking through the terminal especially as a regional f/o. Your basically a freshman in highschool so why try an be a bada**.

Latest resources

Back