Why all the Colgan bashing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FIXIT

Whats the story with Colgan? Alot of bad mouthing. Is it just venting or what?

Your 2nd post and this is what concerns you?

I'm going out on a lurch here.... but maybe if you "fixit" properly the 1st time, some of the bad mouthing might go away.

Your right this is my second post. I tried to stay off the board but I see I will be unable. I check this site from time to time to see what you Pilots and Mechs alike are crying about. Pay hours upgrades ALPO whatever. Rare to see one of "ya'll" say wow Its great to work for ..... I just wanted to know why Colgan has such a bad rep on this board? Is it just your a weak slacker who wants it all handed to ya or are your complaints justified? Bye bye

FIXIT said:
Your right this is my second post. I tried to stay off the board but I see I will be unable. I check this site from time to time to see what you Pilots and Mechs alike are crying about. Pay hours upgrades ALPO whatever. Rare to see one of "ya'll" say wow Its great to work for ..... I just wanted to know why Colgan has such a bad rep on this board? Is it just your a weak slacker who wants it all handed to ya or are your complaints justified? Bye bye

Justified, trust me. If your a mech, go elsewhere, or you'll be asked to do some unsat &hit at one time or another

Bashing or venting either way I think it depends on what your intent is. If your intent is to slander, then go ahead. Or if your intent is to inform then inform. I think the problem with colgan is alot of the same comments that could be made to inform will sound like slander. For those of us who have worked at (alot of) different airlines have something to discern against. If your looking for just a job to gain experiance... colgan will fill that void. If your looking for a great job and feel colgan has been the answer go work somewhere else and see if you feel the same way. How many guys have been viotated, how many have had the S#!% scarred out of them besides something dumb they did (ie poor MX or dispatch), or even killed... if any one at or once with colgan can answer this with a f#<& YES is it slander or information... or as you say complaining? Maybe alittle bit of both either way I don't anyone who in there right mind after leaving has said it was great, but rather great to get out of there.

Latest resources

Back