Whos to know if the FA's dont do thier emergency briefing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyguyMN

I would never hope any FA crew would not ever do thier safety briefing, but lets say one crew did. What would happen to them and who would find out?

FA?

Briefing?

Emergency?

Last edited:
flyguyMN said:
I would never hope any FA crew would not ever do thier safety briefing, but lets say one crew did.

I'd say that that one crew that actually did their safety briefing would likely be commended, but that's just a guess.

Flew NWA last week and the only reason I fastened my seatbelt was I noticed the aircraft moving. Briefing? Not.

WHAT? Are you serious? I obviously can't speak for all airlines but we never fly without doing the briefing. I can't believe that NWA wouldn't, it takes 3 minutes to stand up there and go through the motions. Thats rediculous.

flyguyMN said:
I would never hope any FA crew would not ever do thier safety briefing, but lets say one crew did. What would happen to them and who would find out?

Nobody will know until the damn plane crashes and 200 people now need to squeeze out of 6 emergency exits with fire everywhere.

Fletch F Fletch said:
Flew NWA last week and the only reason I fastened my seatbelt was I noticed the aircraft moving. Briefing? Not.

"And get me about 3 quarts of antifreeze...preferrably Prestone....no....no..make that Quaker State and clean these windows, there's filth and muck all over them, look at that!!!."

I actually know three flight attendants who got a seven day suspension for forgetting to do the demo. A passenger (only one...go figure) noticed and wrote a letter to the company. This was before flight attendant certification, but I would guess now that this could also lead to suspension or revocation, but that's just a guess.

Most pax don't even pay attention...this guy probably had his IPod turned off and noticed.

Not to be rude or anything but.....

Who really needs to have an FA tell them how to put on a seatbelt? And if you cant figure out or aren't smart enough to atleast make a note of where the emerg. exit is on a plane then well..... something about evolution or along thoes lines.

Also can anyone point out a time when an FA has actually saved someone(s) life during an actual accident?

coke, cup of ice and lime(s) please, now shut-up........

No we don't want to hear about your cat...........

nor how much your wrist hurts after you tried for FA of the year helping grandma stuff the kitchen sink into the overhead back in 13C..........

and don't forget the bottle of water, the big one, not the small and it better be cold.

Just kidding

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back