• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who's in Jetblue's August 29th class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yea...every night...and...free hot breakfast too. Made to order omlets and stuff.

And don't forget the managers reception on...what was it...Tuesday night. Salad, pasta, rolls, soup. Not just appetizers. Overall a pretty nice set up as far as a place to stay during training. Shuttle to the grocery store and a room with a two element stove, microwave, full-sized fridge, dishwasher, toaster, etc.

Congrats!

How much notice did you guys get before the beginning of class? When do the assign aircraft? Thanks and good luck to all.

I was offered the Aug 29 class as well as the Sept 12 class last Friday. Called by VK the day before, so you can see they give you plenty of time, about a month in my case. I picked the Sept 12 class

Good luck

And don't forget the managers reception on...what was it...Tuesday night. Salad, pasta, rolls, soup. Not just appetizers. Overall a pretty nice set up as far as a place to stay during training. Shuttle to the grocery store and a room with a two element stove, microwave, full-sized fridge, dishwasher, toaster, etc.

Congrats!

...Wednesdays...

everynight is salad and soup...but on hump day they have different dinners.

Is anyone living on the west coast that is in the next class? If so what are you going to do about getting to work? Move? Commute?

Hey guys, I hope everyone is ready to have some fun for the next 6 weeks! Anyway flying down to Orlando on Southwest-- go figure!! See you guys at the BBQ !!

How much notice did you guys get before the beginning of class? When do the assign aircraft? Thanks and good luck to all.

I got the call exactly 14 days before class and they told me the ac right away. Right after the call I contacted my cp to give my notice.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back