Who's Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetexas

Just curious who is hiring right now. I heard ASA is having a class tomorrow. EJA is hiring like banshees. What about the other quality companies like ACA, Sky West, etc. I am at Eagle and things are getting to the point that I am knocking the dust off of me old typewriter.

" Seven Years of College down the drain " - John Belushi

I know someone who is hiring...

The only drawback is that you will have to be able to put up with twice as much pay and not get to listen to those darn passengers complain anymore. One more big drawback is that we have horrible schedules... I can't stand being home every day, and having every weekend off while not even being able to work any holidays.

Man what a cruddy job ;)

;) I have to say, You guys seem to be the only happy pilots on this board. I would love to know what makes your pilots so content.
How is your quality of life?
Pay?
Benefits?
Retirement?
Whatever it is, it seems to be working at your company!

The regionals need to do some serious studying of your company!

FamilyMan

Airnet

I was one the several lucky people last week to hear Craig Washka speak at the flight school I instruct at. If Craig is any kind example of what the people at Airnet are like, then I can see why its such a great company to work for. He was a super cool guy who told us all about Airnet's operation. You could tell he was really happy there and to be working for that company. In no way was he cocky or arrogant. He just seemed like a very NORMAL person. From what I gathered, Airnet is such a laid back place and the people who work there really like that. YOu don't have to put up with sitting reserve, long layovers, poor training, low pay, etc. Not that you do at all other companies, but you get the picture. The fact Airnet can continue to grow during this time in Aviation industry, is quite impressive.

After Craig spoke about Airnet, someone from a very large Regional spoke, and you could instantly tell the difference. The person from the regional airline was arrogant, cocky, and you could tell he had a chip on his shoulder because he flew a regional jet. It was quite humorous as slowly, students and other instructors began to file out while this guy spoke. After the presentations, everyone was fired up about the possiblity of flying for Airnet, not for flying at that airline.

Anyways.......I guess to answer the original question posted on this board.....I don't think ACA is hiring, Mesaba is supposed to begin hiring in July...........Airnet, Ameriflight, Skywest, Allegheny, Piedmont, and Chicago Express are all hiring. Hope this helps.

Spirit is hiring for the next 6 months!

We are supposed to get some Airbus by Sept. Our contract is due by Feb 2003 and will bring on a parity with all the nationals.

It is actually a nice place to work and the schedule is awsome , normally 1 or 2 legs a day and 15 to 18 days off a month

I'll add this to what the Airnet guys are saying about liking there jobs.

I did some Fed Reserve flying in a LR-25, you can't beat the schedule(if you don't mind flying on the back side of the clock), and there nothing better than you and another guy yanking and banking allnight in a learjet with t-shirt and jeans and a jug of mud.

Home everyday,and those 3 1/2 day weekends are really nice.

LR25

Latest resources

Back