Who's Hiring in the Western US?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TRBojet

Without doing a search on the message board, which regionals are currently hiring that are in the western U.S.? Just curious, as a backup plan.

Thanks in advance.

Looks like the pickins are slim bud, but you already knew that.

I'd say try:

Horizon - hirring some for CRJ700 expansion - do a search here

Mesaup - look like they are gonna hire off the street after CCAir guys get to class if they aren't already - again search them here.

Ameriflight - check their web site looks like their hirring
www.ameriflight.com

and

Citation Shares - frac on east coast but I think they are opening or have already opened a west coast base. Try www.citationshares.com or search here.

Hope it Helps

Last edited:
QX hiring?

You know more than I do, when's the next class? I haven't heard a peep about another one.

I wouldn't include Mesa in there.

Yes there will be hiring here in the not too distant future, but all the western domiciles are pretty senior in the company and are likely to stay that way. If you don't mind working east coast for a couple years before getting back west (DEN/PHX) you could try it.

Mesa Info

Yes, some of you are correct, MESA will hire after the CCair guys are in, but don't forget that there are still over 150 graduates of MESA's training program that will be ahead of you. And every day there are more graduates from the 3 programs (MAPD Farmington, Midland, and Ariz State). Let's not forget "Jet for Jobs", the USAir furloughs will be 50% of all new hires. Also, you are correct DEN/PHX are very senior. Sorry if I rained on anyone's parade, but I speak the truth.

Sincerely,
Yogi

thanks for the replies, just checking my options.

Considering cargo?

if so, check Empire in Coeur D' Alene, ID. FedEx feeder with Caravans, F-27s, and ATR 42's. Good place for 121 twin-turbine time. (or so I've heard) They were interviewing a few months ago. run a search on 'em and you'll probably know more than I

Latest resources

Back