• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Who's downgrading UnAnswered's posts?

LAXSaabdude

Total Time
15K +
I just noticed something today. Each one of the threads started by UnAnswered has a 3-star rating next to it. When you drag your mouse over the stars, it shows "2 votes, 3.0 average". So that means someone is giving him 1 star, and someone else, (presumably UnAnswered), is giving him a 5 star rating. This is on all of his threads I saw today.

So what's up? Seems like someone has nothing better to do than stalk UnAnswered and drag down the ratings of his threads. Bizarre.

LAXSaabdude.

LAXSaabdude

Total Time
15K +
Well, there are very few threads that really get a star rating, anyway, so they kind of stick out. The really hilarious ones (like Dorky Pilot Series), generally get a 5 star, and RJDC ones get a 1 star. I saw a bunch of 3 star threads today, and they all were started by UnAnswered. Just thought it was weird.

LAXSaabdude.

LAXSaabdude

Total Time
15K +
ROTFLMAO!!!

I got a 1 star!

Not gonna try to skew it back up though. Thanks!

LAXSaabdude.

LAXSaabdude

Total Time
15K +
Looks like ALL of the threads are rated now! Now I done it!

LAXSaabdude.

UnAnswerd

Activity Terminated
Total Time
NA
Yes. Someone has been downgrading my posts for over a week. I usually fight back by giving myself a 5-star rating...:D

mattpilot

Finally! Graphical TFRs!!
Total Time
~900
OH SNAP! I personally downgraded this thread from a 3 star to a 2 star.

dangggg i'm good.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
i am downgrading this one

Huggyu2

Live to fly; fly to live
Total Time
9000+
I didn't even know until now that thread got rated. Not that I'm going to spend any time doing it, though...