Who would you rather meet, FO Jeff Skiles or the NJ Hawker crew?

Coool Hand Luke

Total Time
Anyone see the Phillips ad on p. 18 of the Oct. AIN?

They are bringing USAirways FO Jeff Skiles to the NBAA convention for a meet and greet at their booth. It got me to thinking. Who would you rather meet?

The NetJet Hawker crew that had the midair with the sailplane a few years back or FO Skiles?

LJ45

Total Time
unless, I can get some off their luck I don't care about either one. sorry!

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
Who's Jeff Skiles?

jonjuan

Honey Ryder
Total Time
3,000+
I want to meet the glider pilot who crapped his pants after losing a wing.

Coool Hand Luke

Total Time
Well I thought it was an interesting choice too. Not sure how much interest Phillips is going to get with this one. After reading the above, seems like not much. Hope they didn't have to pay too much to get him there.

johnsonrod

Total Time
8000+
Nice to hear Jeff Skiles is earning some cash for his heroics. Sully is making a bundle and Jeff shouldn't be left out in the cold...

Basil

Total Time
I'd like to meet whoever had the biggest challenge in flying their aircraft. What kind of shape was the NJ Hawker in after the collision?

Skiles would be interesting. So would the Flops crew that dead-sticked their Beechjet from altitude into an overcast KJAX. Al Haines (UAL DC-10) gave a great presentation on their accident. Then there's always the KSAT C-172 flight instructor that collided with a T-38 that was going 350kts. The T-38's tail cut off everything forward of the C-172's firewall, except the battery. Now that's a challenge.