Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who won and is doing the Frontier flying in DEN?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyrunner80

FastTrack doc Program
Because I heard a rumor that ASA might..........underline might........fly E190's. This is what Frontier now wants ASA to fly. Not bait, this came from the training department at ASA. O.k. now discuss.

Hmmm, last I heard Skywest, Inc. won that flying. I did hear a rumor that Frontier didn't want to use CRJ-700's but those Emb-170 or 190 and RAH was going to do it. But us (ASA) flying 190's?....that's a new rumor to me.

Nice avatar!

I heard the same thing from a senior IP the other day but don't ever see it happening....... EVER.
In my opinion if it's going to be and EMBs then republic would get it and if it were CRJs then we will get it.

Seriously though, I did hear a pretty "firm" rumor that Frontier will be starting up a Q400 operation. Separate airline certificate; may or may not be a separate entity when it comes to pilot lists.

If that happens, I'm dusting off the Dash cert and throwing in an application.

Seriously though, I did hear a pretty "firm" rumor that Frontier will be starting up a Q400 operation. Separate airline certificate; may or may not be a separate entity when it comes to pilot lists.

If that happens, I'm dusting off the Dash cert and throwing in an application.

Living under a rock, are we????

It's called Lynx (rumor has it).

You have a better chance of having Frank Sinatra, Babe Ruth, the Pope, John Lennon, Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster over for dinner at the Playboy Mansion than ASA ever flying E190's for anybody....ever!

Latest resources

Back