• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who will be the Flexjet 4?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FWIW I hear there are soon to be several left seat slots open too. A few voluntary, a few not so much... You're kidding yourself if you don't think they'll eventually find one willing to do their bidding. I feel sorry for anyone going through the TC next couple of weeks. I'd be wracked as hell just in case the trend continues if ya know what I mean.

FWIW I hear there are soon to be several left seat slots open too. A few voluntary, a few not so much... You're kidding yourself if you don't think they'll eventually find one willing to do their bidding. I feel sorry for anyone going through the TC next couple of weeks. I'd be wracked as hell just in case the trend continues if ya know what I mean.

Where did you get this information?

The in involuntaries are the guys with medical issues, the voluntaries are just ready to hang it up. They aren't out to hang anyone in the training department. Give it a rest already. Your momma didn't raise you to be such a f'n tool.

Heard from a Lear crew that you have to re-interview, sim ride, and take a psychiatric evaluation test to get re-hired.
And re-start as a new hire at year one.
any truth?
I thought you had re-call rights at Flex based on seniority and days of service......

Is Flex done for the year as far as re-hires? Looks like they got ten back for the busy season.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back