• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who will be next?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA-JBU, fleet types probably wouldn't work, sure FRNT had busses, but not quite as many.

They were going To buy FRNT for gates in DEN and they had 60 buses I think. We have 110 and they get all the locations I listed sounds like the bus would be sold off over a few years. Just my $0.02.

Greyhound and Spirit have similar customer care policies and cater to the same demographic. They are a natural fit! Think of the connection and feed possibilities...

Sorry, I think Greyhound gets more for their tickets BUT would love some of those Carry-On Bag fees that Spirit has proposed!

KBB

Republic will buy America West.....cash.....and there will be a stapler involved.

Actually, that is what we have been hearing about RAH buying AmericaWest. Something with owning LGA/DCA slots.

Man, I feel sorry for the AMWEST pilots if there is an truth to this "rumor".

CYA

Maybe USAir will be split back up, then merged/sold seperatly

I've heard this said before as a pipe dream from the easties... Just don't catch yourself believing it'll actually work that way-

If any "player" with significant presence in the NY/NJ Port Auth. area makes a move on another significant "player," you can expect fireworks. That's why I don't think anyone will make a move on B6, including WN. This also might preclude a WN/FL tie-up, unless there is some divestiture, but then, what would be the point?

Latest resources

Back