Who to get travel deals thru...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Data

It's time to take a little 3 or 4 day trip down to Mexico with my wife. We've traveled very little, where or who should I start looking with for some good deals down to Cozumel?

I've used Perx 3 times now. One Disney trip, one 7 day Cruise, and one week in Cozumel. I highly recommend them!

Just got back from a trip using Perx and everything worked out great. Got ground transportation through them to and from the airport for pretty cheap also.

It's time to take a little 3 or 4 day trip down to Mexico with my wife. We've traveled very little, where or who should I start looking with for some good deals down to Cozumel?

Depends what ya lookin' for...

If ya go to perx, or hotels.com, or travelocity, you're gonna find resorts, all-inclusive type things with tons of white trash peeps around you drinking long island iced tea and frozen daiquiris in their walmart shorts and tee shirts, wondering about how many pounds of food they will be able to ingurgitate at the all-you-can eat buffet on that night (feels like being at home somehow).
Or you can start looking for a region where to go in the country and find beautiful little cabanas for rent with no families of 12 anywhere near your asses, right on the beach for probably less money. (might require you to have to cook your own meal, and go fish your own fish... or pay some kids to go do it for ya, but your wifey will luv ya long time for that...)
There are a lot of unspoiled white sand beaches along the gulf coast, south of "Playa del Carmen" all the way down to "Chetumal" where you won't find any white ass, or just a few...

Mexico is a beautiful country with excellent people, culture, food...but the too close proximity of the US has made it (in some locations) something that looks way too familiar, like Daytona beach, Panama City, or Fort Lauderdale...

Latest resources

Back