Who to choose??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

smithee6

If you guys and gals had to choose between ASA, COMAIR, TSA, EAGLE or ExpressJet... who would you pick why and why not??

XJT or SkyWest

Air Wisconsin if you can make that an option. One of the last regionals with a respectable contract. Hopefully it will stay that way.

I also agree that XJT's contract is good but a lot of uncertainty with their future as they transfer a/c to their new charter division.

We have all seen what has happened at ACA and what is happening at Comair, the 2 regionals that had the best regional contracts by far.

If a regional has a pilot domicile near the city you live in go there because the bottom line is, all the regionals are basically crap so try to maximize your quality of life.

Last edited:
Last posting on aviationinterviews.com said that he was told Eagle is anticipating hiring 600 in 07. Weve been hearing that AA wants the Jan class of recalls at 25 but the AE won't let more than 10 go for lack of staffing here.
I think we'll start seeing a few flowback resignations soon in addition to the recalls. As long as there are guys and gals coming to the interview, they'll be hiring like mad soon. This is the best time to get in with Eagle that we've seen in several years.
my 2 cents

Last posting on aviationinterviews.com said that he was told Eagle is anticipating hiring 600 in 07. Weve been hearing that AA wants the Jan class of recalls at 25 but the AE won't let more than 10 go for lack of staffing here.
I think we'll start seeing a few flowback resignations soon in addition to the recalls. As long as there are guys and gals coming to the interview, they'll be hiring like mad soon. This is the best time to get in with Eagle that we've seen in several years.
my 2 cents

I'd take this with a grain of salt seeing as they told hiring classes earlier this year to expect 400 in 2006. More like 150.

I expect the regionals will start to stagnate if they have too many 50 seats, as the 70ers offer a more competitive product. So that leads me to believe Skywest or Chicken taco is the best career move. Skywest I've heard may have hotter flight attendants.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back