Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

7dustfan

Gnarly!!!!
All you young regional guys should to listen to this guy on 97.1 FM KLSX Los Angeles 3-8pm mon-fri..(live stream on the web, too) No Joke. This guy is a genius and can help you from making a mistake with money hungry biotches (also Flight Attendants)that want to be with you cause they think you have money(little do they know).. Basically, listen to him and you will learn the ways of the force my friends. You will get more action than a toilet seat. I just wanted to share my good fortune with my brothers... (I know there is girls on here too, ladies,) But this is for the bros.

I realize this should be in the non-aviation related chat room, but most u guys wouldn't see it then

I've never heard any material even close to what Leykis does on anyone else's show.

It was a dark day in Phoenix when 101.5 changed formats and "dad" was no longer on the air.

Tom's "Flasher Friday's" seem awfully close to O&A's "Whippem' out Wednesday's."

Maybe I was stretching a bit when I said he *completely* rips off everyone else. He is much more popular on the West Coast than he is in the East, and vice versa for O&A etc. He was on out here in NY for a few years and tanked.

And I feel the same way about 102.7 WNEW here in New York when that flipped years back.

Tom is entertaining at times.
Taking marital and girl advice from someone married 5x..well..you do the math.
Again, I like his show, it is entertaining at times.

Tom is the SH&%!!...most of the regional dudes here are to young to comprehend the DE-BALLING of the American male syndrome that infects men here in America.........just ask some of those older sim instructors who lost their medical and are now strapped with ex-wives and alimony, child support, back taxes and all the other remnants of when they were big money pilots in their hey day

LEARN HOW TO DATE MY SON- http://youtube.com/watch?v=WcS66NsI7tI&feature=related

Have to disagree with you guys, he's a tool. I think he's smart enough to know that he panders to the lowest common denominator, and fortunately for him, the bottom of the barrel is jam-packed with losers seeking justification for their failed personal lives. I've listened to his show enough to know that his marital/personal advice boils down to basically one idea: avoid responsibility.

He marginalizes women and men both by suggesting that they each only want one thing: money and sex, respectively. It's cave-man thinking. He's smart enough to know better but I'm sure he realizes giving good advice instead of garbage wouldn't get him the ratings he enjoys. Listen at your own risk, guys.

Tom is a hack. I agree 100%. He has stolen O&A's WOW and steals Ron and Fez bits as well.

Latest resources

Back