• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is training in MKE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Republic and all the sister airlines owned by them suck. They are now the new MESA. Yes, they are bringing down the industry. They are sickening. Time for them to play with the big boys and see what it is like when you have all the cost and not just cash for departure. Independence Air II. Nobody should ever allow any of them to jumpseat anywhere and they should all get punched in the teeth anytime they are seen.

Republic and all the sister airlines owned by them suck. They are now the new MESA. Yes, they are bringing down the industry. They are sickening. Time for them to play with the big boys and see what it is like when you have all the cost and not just cash for departure. Independence Air II. Nobody should ever allow any of them to jumpseat anywhere and they should all get punched in the teeth anytime they are seen.

Sounds good. Why don't you give us your name, comany, and emloyee number so we can return the favor.

I didn't say it was RAH, someone else did. I asked who trained in downtown MKE. Read!

I didn't say it was a hotel, it was a restaurant near my hotel.

Didn't say she was a F/A. Geez, comprehension not your strong point?
Fair enough on the F/A comment. However, you DID say it was a hotel. Read the first post of yours that a quoted one more time. I'll re-post the important part:
What airline has training going on in MKE right now and uses a downtown hotel?

Latest resources

Back