Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is the longest active member on flightinfo?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm curious AvBug, what is your flying schedule like? I can't fathom how you can possibly have so much time to make all the posts you do - and such lengthy posts on top of that.

Is she really mormon?

I have no schedule, per se. I work for several difference employers, doing very different types of flying, and other assignments. Sometimes, such as lately, my time is stretched thin; there's little time for anthing but work. Other times work involves waiting for extended periods for things that often never happen. When I'm fortunate enough to be doing that waiting in a place that has running water, electricity, and a phone jack, I can post on the internet. Sometimes that's the case, sometimes it's not. We do what we can.

Thanks for that insight! I really enjoy reading all your posts, and I always get lots of informed information from them! Keep up the great work!

I grabbed that photo off of a website that sells those T-shirts, so your guess is as good as mine. If she was, I'd still be up for attemtping to corrupt her anyways. :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back