Who is Race City? (again)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OPECJet

Hate to sound like a stuck record, but I can't remember the name of that company.

I'm also looking for someone to contact in regards to setting up a reciprocal jumpseat agreement with them. If someone on this board can give me the company name, and a point of contact, I would appreciate it.

OPECJet said:
Hate to sound like a stuck record, but I can't remember the name of that company.

I'm also looking for someone to contact in regards to setting up a reciprocal jumpseat agreement with them. If someone on this board can give me the company name, and a point of contact, I would appreciate it.

PACKAGE EXPRESS, INC. (MOORESVILLE, NC)... sorry, can't help w/ a contact.

Do a search for Package Expres in the Cargo section on here and you will find the CP. I cant remember his name or screenname, but if you read some of the threads you will find him. The company has a good reputaion, and they are apparently merging with Ram Air in RDU, NC, another freight company with a good rep.

DO is Wolfman on flightinfo. I worked there for a few months and enjoyed my time there. Would go back in a heartbeat, it's not a glamorous flying job, but you'll learn alot and the experience is well-respected in the industry.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

DO is Wolfman on flightinfo. I worked there for a few months and enjoyed my time there. Would go back in a heartbeat, it's not a glamorous flying job, but you'll learn alot and the experience is well-respected in the industry.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

Thanks guys. I found a thread with the website for them. Glad you all that are employed there are enjoying it.

I just started on the j/s committee at my airline, and want to try to get a recirprocal j/s agreement going with ya'll.

Latest resources

Back