• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is it ???????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys crack me up. I can promise you that it won't be Alaska. We can't even get our last 50 guys off the street until Jan 2012 because we are so short staffed that we need the instuctors flying the line. We had record profits in 2010, but still have guys still on the street for another 9 months cuz we are to short to bring them back - even though we really really need them now. We have to get SEA ETOPS training done ASAP or we can't even fly our summer schedule! And you guys think that we are going to buy a BK company?!?!

Sun Country came out of BK on Feb 23rd. I think that's why there is a surge in interest, no more legal problems with the Petters Ponzi scheme. Again, Sun Country has emerged from Bankruptcy. They are also ETOPs 180 certified and flying London Gatwick this summer.

Sorry, but who cares???? 8-9 planes?????? I bet UAL, SW and AA have more flying out of MSP than SC... Shouldn't this be in the regional section???

Sun Country came out of BK on Feb 23rd. I think that's why there is a surge in interest, no more legal problems with the Petters Ponzi scheme. Again, Sun Country has emerged from Bankruptcy. They are also ETOPs 180 certified and flying London Gatwick this summer.

London on a 737???? What a joke. I wonder if the passengers know they have to stop in Gander mid way. BUHUHAAAAA

London on a 737???? What a joke. I wonder if the passengers know they have to stop in Gander mid way. BUHUHAAAAA

What's your issue dude? No one was asking for negative opinions. Are you the type that belittles everyone for no apparent reason except because you have a tiny wienski? I love when guys use the "why isn't this in the regional section", that's really important to the topic. Thanks for your input.

I wonder if Allegiant would jump on this deal, and get that valuable ETOPS Cert. plus planes that can fly to HI.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back