• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

atpcliff

Hi!

Which regionals are now hiring?

I know about Cape Air, Compass and (Mesa).

cliff
MCI

Hi.

I am hanging in there. Luckily, I am in -9 capt ioe, AND I was 5 years senior to my buddy, who was the seniority cut-off guy. I am also waiting to interview at Atlas-hope it holds up.

I am sending off emails/posting as much job info as I can find for the guys laid off (or those still at USA Jet who are looking...).

Any hiring info is greatly appreciated!!!

cliff
MCI

Go with Mesa
Mesa sucks!!!
:uzi:

It looks like most of the regionals have been posted. I did come across this info this weekend in Miami if it is useful.

Omni Air is looking for DC10 and 757 pilots. Also there are some international options if willing to travel. Lan Peru is seeking A320 and 767 CA/FOs. Dana Air is a new start up in Nigeria seeking MD80 pilots. Star Air in Istanbul is hiring for their 747 classic fleet. I believe Star does DHL runs? Also Kalitta was seeking 747 classic guys as well. World also had an ad out a few weeks back for DC10/MD11. Hope that helps. Also there's tons of the contract stuff in Asia and India - 500 hours in type for A320/737. And I believe WAISINC/PARC is recruiting for the ANA/JAL/JALways stuff out of HNL as well.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back