Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who here works for or has worked for Air Cargo Carriers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wow...we are infesting this place

To all those who care,
I am the FO currently in Milwaukee as the Hot standby crew. I accepted a charter slot in 2005, and am still waiting to be assigned that. Well for now I just do all kinds of fun stuff and I get to see all the important people on a daily basis instead of having to deal with...oh yeah I was gonna ask the DO or chief pilot about something...I just go talk to them.

T Gates...like i said i am going to charter and I wondered what you thought of it versus another run.

Timeless...Welcome and I think you will enjoy class...go to Witts End on Thurdays and avoid it the rest of the week

Flyinyourshorts...Jimbo was my captain for a month or two and I am jeleous to you for having the privalege of being able to fly with him more. He is one of the greatest guys I have ever met.

Wankel...I don't believe we've met, wondering how you like charter.

OzBushwhacker...you Aussie nut...you crack me up. Hopin you are enjoying West Virginia, but don't take up mining as a hobby. Tell AJ fat Tim said hi

414...I would assume you were in the class this November but are you flying in Santa Barbara or on charter

that is all.

414...I would assume you were in the class this November but are you flying in Santa Barbara or on charter

SBA, 330

flyinyourShorts said:
I hear my old GRR F/O is going to Iraq.... I'm almost jealous! Still, with all the contractor kidnappings I think it might be best to stay away.

ACC has an Iraq contract? Sorry if that was public cargo knowledge, but I'm a bit slow.

shortbus driver said:
To all those who care,
\
Timeless...Welcome and I think you will enjoy class...go to Witts End on Thurdays and avoid it the rest of the week

My god that name brings back memories. I was dating this bartender from Lake Geneva with a new set of fake t!ts when I was going through ACC training. I made the mistake of taking her to that bar one night. Needless to say I was lucky to walk out of there without getting my @ss kicked. Between the Harleys and freight train that house certainly prepared you for not sleeping at night.

Latest resources

Back