Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who here works for or has worked for Air Cargo Carriers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avalanche said:
I'm currently in ASW scaring the locals in an eye-sore for a plane--N334AC.
Your passengers sure look happy though.

I think there are 2 DA-20 flying charter right now.

nimtz said:
My god that name brings back memories. I was dating this bartender from Lake Geneva with a new set of fake t!ts when I was going through ACC training. I made the mistake of taking her to that bar one night. Needless to say I was lucky to walk out of there without getting my @ss kicked. Between the Harleys and freight train that house certainly prepared you for not sleeping at night.

I did see some teats in Witts End, but they belonged to a woman who was unfortunately way too big, while wearing way too little. I am not sure they were teats, as much as they were mudflaps.

Depot sure had a cutie there bartending in December, maybe she was just Milwaukee cute...

The Depot.. Went in there once with a mechanic who got so drunk he actually touched a train going by when we were walking back to the house. Crazy SOB had dirt on his fingers after the fact.

I heard Harry was back in the picture up there. True?

my answer to all the questions to life

tex...is that you chabot?

Jelly...you idiot...you fly too much...in a plane with faces on it...my brother said one of your friends was at the airforce base he is at

787...there are 2 falcons...and a half in the hangar

cargo junkie...standard pay...pretty airplanes

opecjet...harry is kinda back in the game...kinda behind the seas with some stuff...as far as i can tell

Heyyyyy Chabooooooo!!

Jetspeed, Timeless and myself are all enjoying the full farm house experience. The little girl is still up to her tricks, along with the big girl showing way too much is still next door at the Witts End.

I have never seen so many mullets!!

I was the FO for T Gates at MYR until he left to go to charter. I stayed on until 11/05 and then moved back to my home state of Kentucky. I'm on the parttime list for now and enjoying life. Really bothers me to hear bout what happened Sunday. The PIC that landed at Dodge County and I were in ground school together. He is a great guy and an even better pilot. I hope ACC is able to recover from this tragedy.

I heaed a rumor from a buddy in KY that ACC was looking for guys to go over to Iraq. Was just wondering if any of you guys currently there had any info on the particulars of the job.
Thanks

Latest resources

Back