• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who got Zarqawi?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Magnum - if you need help with the Litening AT pod - you can come to me for help. J/K!!! I think I've got a whopping 10 sorties with it myself. But if you need some Air-Air academics on OCA, I actually do know a thing about that.

See ya soon brotha! Scrapdog

Although this could be construed as sensitive information, I believe Zarqawi was a Browns fan.:D

Here's a going away letter from the Zarkman.

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/2006/06/paradise_blows.html

Here's a good quote:

"You think I didn't see this martyrdom goatsh*t coming? Cracka, please. When we were out in the boondocks filming that recruiting infomercial last month, I told that a$$hole Zawahiri that it was dangerous, that Team Satan would lock in on us with one of their outer space high tech computer gizmos. But nooooooo, he's all, "don't worry, they need an NSA warrant," and then he's like, "we have to attack the mindshare gap with a high GRP, Total Quality Jihad leadership marcom message." Which apparently means I have to stand there under Team Satan's godd*mn spy satellites, yelling like the godd*mn OxyClean guy, burning my godd*mn hand on a godd*mn machine gun barrel, while that godd*mn director Omar Al-Spielberg asks for another godd*mn take. Yeah, that's some world class marketing strategery there, Ayman. Best ad campaign since Pets.com. Have fun training all four of those Syrian droolers that it brought in."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back