who goes to guam?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

air cowboy

I am trying to go to guam, (actually cairns australia) and am having trouble finding published routes on the cargo airlines. The link for Atlas jumpseat listing does not work off of airlinepilot central.
I know continental goes there, but I would prefer to go on a cargo carrier, since I have never tried jumpseating on any. (and I think it would be nice to not have to be bothered with rude flight attendants)

thanks for the help!

I am trying to go to guam, (actually cairns australia) and am having trouble finding published routes on the cargo airlines. The link for Atlas jumpseat listing does not work off of airlinepilot central.
I know continental goes there, but I would prefer to go on a cargo carrier, since I have never tried jumpseating on any. (and I think it would be nice to not have to be bothered with rude flight attendants)

thanks for the help!

Rude flight attendants? Take your seat, shut your mouth, and be appreciative for the free ride. Maybe the flight attendants won't be rude and bothersome if treat them with respect...

Latest resources

Back