Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who did the flyby for the BCS championship?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It sounded like a block 50 Falcon from the Guard unit in Miami.

If it was Raptors then it would not be suprising if they screwd it up since the aircraft is new and the guys are probably still a little inexperienced in it.

What would Chuck Norris do?

The tail is wagging the dog at these events! Flyovers should occur whenever the pilots choose, and all groundlings must adjust their trivial games and entertainment accordingly. ;)

I was at the game, definate bad timing as it was about 10 seconds into the anthem. But, being seated in the upper deck of the far endzone (sth) he passed by, it was pretty cool, loud as Fu<$! Only thing I ever heard louder was an F-14.

All the games that I have been to at Dolphin stadium have had F16's from the Makos at Homestead. That was a while ago and don't know if that unit is still active.

Congrats Gators!

Last edited:
My wife and I were watching it at home. We heard the sound and she says: "wow, they were way too early. Hmmm. Air Force".:laugh:

How 'bout them Gators!!!

I was wondering if was early too. But then when I saw the fireworks going up on "...and the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air....", I guessed that they wanted the fly by clear before that. I thought the singer was far above average in her presentation. I didn't catch any missed lyrics.

Latest resources

Back