who cares?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

temcgrew

"I just want to build my time to move on, I'll care when I get to the career airline."

"Who cares about what happens at the regional level?"

That is a "College Frat Boy" way to look at things. I thought about trying to go to a regional, but how in the world can I afford to?

My INCOMING PAY would be less than my OUTGOING BILLS and unfortunately, I don't have a big chunk of change in the bank to supplement what I would need on a month to month basis. I don't understand how anyone but young single guys with roomates to split the rent with can afford first year pay. well maybe those mesa jet for jobs guys have some money in the bank to fall back on! That is the pitiful part about the payscales, some people just cant afford to go that route even though it would be a great carreer, especially compared to OnDemand Charter!!!

On the other hand, If I had 10K in the bank right now, I would be trying my best to get an interview at any regional just to get out of my side of the biz.

If anyone wants to contribute to the cause, check out www.jetreview.com I'm thinking of putting a link with paypal to a special fund that would go into my bank account so when it got to a certain level I could make the transition.

Latest resources

Back