• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

White House says NO to rest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First off you are talking about public vs private sectors unions. You do see the difference don't you? Second if my airline was BROKE, I might consider actually contributing a whopping 2% towards my retirement is not the end of the world. Your analogy is not just flawed, it's just plain wrong.

It was an overall 8% reduction in pay and benefits. I can live with that and yes it's a public union that has some responsibility to us the tax payer. Still, I see them being mad. What if you were told that you could never strike as an airline pilot and were told you could never receive a raise above inflation... Would you be mad?

Ahhhhh the good old Red v. Blue, Red Sox v. Yankees debate. If you argue against the war party and Obama you're a corporatist hack... if you are for him, and argue against the war party GOP, you are a communist apparatchik. You both win, and our liberties continue to disappear. Yay Empire!

Since we can't get him back, how about him? Not saying they're perfect, but we've done much, much worse...

Cheers all, and be safe out there!
(yes I know I've gone off the deep end, I'll get back to my beer!)

Ahhhhh the good old Red v. Blue, Red Sox v. Yankees debate. If you argue against the war party and Obama you're a corporatist hack... if you are for him, and argue against the war party GOP, you are a communist apparatchik. You both win, and our liberties continue to disappear. Yay Empire!

Since we can't get him back, how about him? Not saying they're perfect, but we've done much, much worse...

Cheers all, and be safe out there!
(yes I know I've gone off the deep end, I'll get back to my beer!)

As I was reading your post I swear I could hear Jack Johnson in the background softly singing his tune "better together"

As I was reading your post I swear I could hear Jack Johnson in the background softly singing his tune "better together"

:beer: yeah, he's alright... - and I have to admit I'm writing via an Apple product! But I've always been more of a Garcia/Grissman fan, with forays into bluegrass inspired folk, red dirt country and good ole Americana story telling.

Cheers mate - and y'all be good out there!

To funny. Blame the other guy... If you listened to a more balanced source of information, you would know that while Obama's approval ratings are down, the approval ratings of Congress, Republicans and the Tea baggers are down far more. You guys are in real trouble as well.

Was the country better off after W's 96 months? Was the economy better when he left office? The housing market? The unemployment rate? Number of dead Americans? National debt and deficit?

Let me guess, you will argue that it was not all his fault. But yet, everything is specifically O's fault. What a joke.

If all you have to offer is a crazy Michelle Bachmann and a ridiculous Yosemite Sam, this country is doomed. I partly hope that Yosemite Sam or Michelle actually win, so that you guys are exposed for the FRAUDS you are.

Shouldn't you be backing up the latest O rhetoric instead of the old crap you are spewing here? It's quite obvious you don't listen to the man or his tools. Hurricane Irene, the Virginia earthquake, any and all natural disasters, oil prices, and a mouse fart are to blame for high unemployment, the housing crash, the national debt, and O's popularity ratings.

Latest resources

Back