Whining about ASA threads

Freebrd

Total Time
just thoiught i'd start another ASA thread for those who read threads about ASA and then whine about reading it :laugh:

Raoul Duke

Total Time
when do they start PBS, that will generate endless threads that no one really cares about.

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
Don't read them. I tend to avoid all RAH threads, Pinnacle threads, Comair, Mesa, Mesaba, PSA and Eagle thread.......frankly, because what is happening there is of no interest to me. So I don't click and it has no bearing on my life one way or the other. Really, to chose to click a thread and take the time to read it, and then complain about it is just nuts!

JustaNumber

Total Time
If you look at the top 2 threads by views on the first page, they are both about ASA. It appears that there are more viewers interested in ASA than not. So the problem is...?

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
Do people actually come to FI to find useful information? This place is nothing more than hanging out at the bar with your buddies and joking around with each other.

crj567

All your threads are belong to us!

-Eat it MESA!

CaribPilot

Positive Rate
Total Time
3 Tril
Why does the airport in Little Rock smell like turds?

McNugent

Whatever...
Total Time
Why haven't we had popcorn in the break room for a while? I need something to munch on while sitting at our cool new high top tables. Damn ASA:(

DrewBlows

Go Tigers!
Total Time
This thread is different than other ASA threads because you don't have to read three pages before you find out it's an ASA thread.