Which Regionals pay for college?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Batfish

Are there any Regionals that reimburse for college? Specifically Pinnacle, but any other might be helpful too! Still need to get that monkey off my back, don't want to be in the freight dog glory land forever. Any info would be great. -batfish

Are there any Regionals that reimburse for college? Specifically Pinnacle, but any other might be helpful too! Still need to get that monkey off my back, don't want to be in the freight dog glory land forever. Any info would be great. -batfish

NONE! Although it is working towards that, currently there is not any.

save your reciepts

They pretty much all reimburse for college right now, especially Pinnacle as they really need pilots and have come to appreciate all we go through to get here. The important thing to remember is most regionals will not reimburse your college expenses after they hire you.

It is basically a recruiting incentive industry wide, so you have to include copies of all your college reciepts (tuition, books/supplies and room and board) when you interview. Most regionals will only accept them if you have them all together in a clearly marked envelope that says "Expenses to be reimbursed to Joe Smith (your name) by Pinnacle Airlines" or whoever you are applying to, submitted first thing during the interview when they collect applications.

They pretty much all reimburse for college right now, especially Pinnacle as they really need pilots and have come to appreciate all we go through to get here. The important thing to remember is most regionals will not reimburse your college expenses after they hire you.

It is basically a recruiting incentive industry wide, so you have to include copies of all your college reciepts (tuition, books/supplies and room and board) when you interview. Most regionals will only accept them if you have them all together in a clearly marked envelope that says "Expenses to be reimbursed to Joe Smith (your name) by Pinnacle Airlines" or whoever you are applying to, submitted first thing during the interview when they collect applications.

HAHA, and IF you believe that one... I got a nice shiny bridge to sell you!

Pinnacle will not even give you a day of personal leave to attend your finals.

I don't have a clue what the hell the guy above me is talking about, but as far as I know, you're in the wrong industry if you want this. In management's eyes we're hired labor and hired labor doesn't get such a perk.

Specifically Pinnacle? They're the last one's who'd pay for that. If they aren't gonna pay you block or better, they sure as hell ain't gonna pay for college.

Piedmont will give you $5000 that should cover a few books.

Hahahahaha

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back