• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which Regionals pay for college?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you kidding, college reimbursement? If you think that ANY regional would offer such a nice bonus, then you have another thing coming when you start slaving away for them. Sorry to jump your back, but lets be honest, mgmt. doesn't care any more about you than the toilet paper they wipe their arses with.

Are you kidding, college reimbursement? If you think that ANY regional would offer such a nice bonus, then you have another thing coming when you start slaving away for them. Sorry to jump your back, but lets be honest, mgmt. doesn't care any more about you than the toilet paper they wipe their arses with.

Uh ok, just an honest question. Like do they offer medical, dental, a gold rolex etc. But I got the general gist, no. Except maybe yes before, although I am pretty sure that was a smart azz comment. Thanks for the replies, now everyone else, that didn't know, knows! -batfish

Are there any Regionals that reimburse for college? Specifically Pinnacle, but any other might be helpful too! Still need to get that monkey off my back, don't want to be in the freight dog glory land forever. Any info would be great. -batfish

Pinnacle will reimburse you $20.41 per hour towards your JET UNIVERSITY degree!

Thank God for the GI Bill....Best return you'll ever get on $1,200. So far it's keeping me from getting any hefty loans or otherwise going into debt.

Hi!

USA Jet will pay 1/2 of 4 yr/masters if it's aviation related.

PM me with your email if U want a bunch of info on USA Jet.

Falcon 20-No published mins: 11 hard days off/month & $34K ($50+/hour)
DC-9 2000/1300/1 year of crew time 13 hard days off/month $ $39K.

cliff
YIP

PS-One of our 2nd year Falcon FOs made $7K.

In one month.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back