• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

which regional was it??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm just curious how the law suit will work out. I wasn't aware you could sue someone because you fell asleep on their property....

Okay, I take a tour of the Grand Cannyon. There is a paid tour guide. At some point, after a long hike, we reach some pretty vista. The tour guide says, "sit back, relax and enjoy the view".

I take his advice and fall asleep and then he and the group take off and leave me stranded in the wild. I say lawsuit.

-----------------------------------------------------

Break; related topic;

My advise, get off the fricken PA and stop stroking your own egos with the BS. Nobody cares the wind is from the South East at 3 knots with Scatterd clouds at 3,500 feet at a temperature of 78 degrees farenhight! That's called "nice weather"! We don't care we are landing on runway 33. We don't care you are a Newark based crew. We don't care about anything except when we are going to land. That's it. Unless there are tornadoes or raining frogs we really don't give a sh!t. Stay off the PA for the love of God.

And if any of you happen to somehow make it to a major and you fly equipment with inflight entertainment then that goes double.

Last edited:
Of course, her own stupidity contributed to this: "Waking up on an empty airplane and not being able to get out was very horrifying," she said.

What, is the airline supposed to spend money to put a pre-printed instruction sheet in front of every single passenger, explaining how to open every exit on the plane?

Oh, wait...

Of course, her own stupidity contributed to this: "Waking up on an empty airplane and not being able to get out was very horrifying," she said.

What, is the airline supposed to spend money to put a pre-printed instruction sheet in front of every single passenger, explaining how to open every exit on the plane?

Oh, wait...

If she opened an emergency exist, they could prove in a court of law that she's not insane. Probably premaditated.

She was a prospective regional pilot demonstrating that she could withstand the rigors of CDOs/Naps. Just looking for an edge in the next hiring boom.

She was a prospective regional pilot demonstrating that she could withstand the rigors of CDOs/Naps. Just looking for an edge in the next hiring boom.

Most likely. Although she would be a prime candidate for the next airport flyover incident.

Dude, she was asleep when they found her. SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW SHE WAS THERE THAT LONG. I wish I could sue someone for something I had absolutely no recollection of.

Latest resources

Back