which regional was it??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

coonass

I dont trust news reports, but fox news just reported that a regional allowed a passenger to remain on a united express sound asleep. The cleaning crew found the passenger on the flight 4 hours after the flight arrived in PHL. Has anyone heard this yet. Which regional was it?

steller way to keep their contract with united. the hits just keeps on coming for mesa if it truly was mesa.

Waterski

I read a news story saying it was a Trans States Flight outta IAD. I think it was Flt. 8006 if memory serves me correct. Oops! I think I just gained a number on seniority list. Feel bad for the captain that some woman cant wake up from a 30 min flight.

Why do you feel bad for the captain? Is it his job to sweep the aircraft on a terminator? It is at WN.

Gup

what a dummy. It's not the pilots fault she didn't wake up and deplane with the other passengers as she was supposed to.
Jesus how much hand holding do people need.

How the hell do you fall asleep in the back of a plane and not wake up until 4 hours after the thing pulls into the gate! Was heroin part of the beverage service?

I read a news story saying it was a Trans States Flight outta IAD. I think it was Flt. 8006 if memory serves me correct. Oops! I think I just gained a number on seniority list. Feel bad for the captain that some woman cant wake up from a 30 min flight.

So, you're a flight attendant?

That news lady is hot. How many people actually check if there are any passengers left in the cabin right before they walk out? I know I don't.

Latest resources

Back