Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which regional has the best travel benefits ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fulcrum

stranger to the ground
:)

Hello there regional ,national ,pilots just curious how the other other airlines stack up against Comair/ASA regarding travel benefits for me and my family, how about express jet, mesaba,pinnacle ,Mesa, CHQ, PSA etc.

Also i am flying 135 right now we dont have ID-90 so what is this ID-90 thing much would it cost to fly JFK-- Hongkong for example.

Thanks again.
Fulcrum

I think US Airways has some of the best travel bennies in the buisness! That comes from taking to others at different regionals.

Anyone Else?

SKYW emplyees get bennies on both DAL and UAL.

I know at colgan on the usair side of things it is totally free. You pay $20 for first class upgrades, but you rarely ever use those i have found. It is all pretty easy, just need an empty seat in the back, or an empty jumpseat in the cockpit.

I thought Mesa was the best because the had free travel and priority with United, America West, and USAirways.

WSurf said:
I think US Airways has some of the best travel bennies in the buisness! That comes from taking to others at different regionals.

Anyone Else?

Anyone flying in the Airways system has the best. You get isssued a travel card that you pay for at the beginning of the year and you and immediate family start flying.. Not like other airlines that have per leg charges or the dumbest..United .04 cents per mile what a pain in the butt! USAir's travel bennies rule!

Av8tor1 said:
Chautauqua gets benefits on Delta, Us Airways and United.

So if I worked for Chatauqua, or Mesa, or Skywest (as examples), I get the bennies on all their mainline parters? Or just the one for which I am currently assigned and flying?? Does this extend to spouse, parents etc?

Unless youre a checkairmen, You get the bennies for whatever flying is done in that base. So if you are in a base with 3 codeshare colors, you get 3, If you are in a base with one like STL, you just get AA. Or so i hear.

tuna pimp said:
So if I worked for Chatauqua, or Mesa, or Skywest (as examples), I get the bennies on all their mainline parters? Or just the one for which I am currently assigned and flying?? Does this extend to spouse, parents etc?

At Chautauqua it depends on where you are based for your Binnies. For Example, If your based in GSO they do flying for United, UsAir, and Delta. You and your family members would get bennies on all 3 airlines. Whoever you fly for out of that base is who you get bennies for.

While in college I was a Station agent for Delta and then ASA. I would say that HANDS DOWN Delta has the best travel bennies. For one, It's Free and you can travel on big Skyteam members. IE Aeromexico, Air France, and Korean Air.

Latest resources

Back