Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which regional has the best travel benefits ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At SkyWest you get both because you can and often do fly United express one day and Delta connection the next.

One thing to consider, ASA/CMR gets higher boarding priority than the contract carriers on Delta. S3 vs S3B.

With the flights as full as they are, that is often an issue.

OTOH, having a 2nd affiliated mainline carrier to geton is worth something as well.

All depends where you live, where you're based and where you're trying to go.

BlackPilot628 said:
At Chautauqua it depends on where you are based for your Binnies. For Example, If your based in GSO they do flying for United, UsAir, and Delta. You and your family members would get bennies on all 3 airlines. Whoever you fly for out of that base is who you get bennies for.

While in college I was a Station agent for Delta and then ASA. I would say that HANDS DOWN Delta has the best travel bennies. For one, It's Free and you can travel on big Skyteam members. IE Aeromexico, Air France, and Korean Air.

I would have to say ASA/Comair. Unlimited domestic travel (S3) and also some (S2s)at no cost. The skyteam portion has changed, you now have to buy an ID90.

Pay?

spitfire1500 said:
Anyone flying in the Airways system has the best. You get isssued a travel card that you pay for at the beginning of the year and you and immediate family start flying.. Not like other airlines that have per leg charges or the dumbest..United .04 cents per mile what a pain in the butt! USAir's travel bennies rule!

Wholly owned Employees do not pay the annual fee...Haven't in years!
(Not to say that it wouldn't or can't come back!
Enjoy
PSACPSP

AV8700 said:
I would have to say ASA/Comair. Unlimited domestic travel (S3) and also some (S2s)at no cost. The skyteam portion has changed, you now have to buy an ID90.

Have to by an ID90. Wow, thats good to know.

Thanks

At 9E our benefits are identical to NWA. Having spent all of my career at regional airlines, this is the best set I've ever had.

Adam

Latest resources

Back