• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Which paint would it look best in?

Browntothebone

Total Time
-
Which regional paint scheme would the "10"... aka
CRJ-1000 look best in? I think that it would be really cool looking in an Eagle paint job, kinda like a mini super 80.

DoinTime

Total Time
6000+
I think UPS colors would look the best.

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
I don't know about you but I could totally imagine seeing that monstrosity in DAL Connection colors.

CRJDispatchKid

Thousands served...
Total Time
Years
Had to check my URL address line twice....thought I went to airliners.net instead of flightinfo.com.

WalterSobchak

Am I wrong?
Total Time
40+/wk
Had to check my URL address line twice....thought I went to airliners.net instead of flightinfo.com.
HAHAHAHA! I thought the same, exact thing. Both A.net and FI.com are becoming ridiculous...I can at least tolerate the people over here these days.

CX880

Total Time
HAHAHAHA! I thought the same, exact thing. Both A.net and FI.com are becoming ridiculous...I can at least tolerate the people over here these days.

What's been going on there lately? Are there still 500 responses and 18000 views on Delta's new color?