which is easier to fly: metro 3 or saab 340?

DoubtingThomas

Total Time
30 yrs
1500 hours in each, and I'd go with the Saab hands down. However, the metros didn't have an autopilot. :)

Not that I considred flying the Metro HARD. Still loved every minute of it. Actually that job paid more too. Hmmmm...

ED GRIMLEY

FIRE STARTER
Total Time
DEEZ
DoubtingThomas said:
1500 hours in each, and I'd go with the Saab hands down. However, the metros didn't have an autopilot. :)

Not that I considred flying the Metro HARD. Still loved every minute of it. Actually that job paid more too. Hmmmm...
Loved every minute with Sherbert???? Hmmmmmm. is right.

Total Time
Ask a mechanic which is easier to work on, and you will be lucky if you dont' hear some cuss words out of his mouth about the mexican sewertube.

proud_dude

Total Time
I have flown both, and hands down prefer the SAAB, better in the ice, has an auto pilot, and when you're done flying a leg you don't have to play with the prop!

Looking4Traffic

RFP Aircraft Delivery
Total Time
Who cares?

Metro or Saab?

Who cares?

Now, if you're asking about the GV vs. the RJ, I'd say the GV hands down. There was a bigger area between your lap and the yoke to put the sports page and the flight attendant had better food in the galley.

Props are for boats dude.

Stealthh21

Total Time
of course my reply got removed. Guess my post that got erased was proven correct when it was erased. Good show. I hit a nerve, must be buddies right? Why would you remove it????HELLO?????? .com is public.