Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which Feeder Airline will fly to CUBA first?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Public tickets, that I can buy, as a non-Cuban.

Please don't post about how Eagle, and some other retarded companies go there on relief flights. I don't care. Noone else does either.

The real question is when I can buy my non-stop Cuba ticket on United to fly on a Skywest CRJ-900 from O'hare???

Also, how long will it take to launch F-15s to intercept "hijacked" planes returning from Cuba once anyone can buy a ticket?

If I was stuck in that sh1thole I might make up a story that my bowling ball was an explosive device just so I could get a plane, and go to AMUREEKAH!

I think I saw on the news last week something about the new administration wanting to reopen travel to Cuba, first they are allowing people with relatives--including aunts, uncles and even cousins--to travel to visit and stay as long as they want. Then expand on that to allow more travel to Cuba.

Yeah... Cuba is such a dangerous place... We should all fear the people there. What with all their money and power and all.

Yeah... Cuba is such a dangerous place... We should all fear the people there. What with all their money and power and all.

Yep-

It sure takes a lot of money and power to be dangerous....

If you had ever seen how impoverished Eastern Europe was under Soviet contol, you would have been very surprised..... Yet no one would ever deny that every square inch of that place was very dangerous to the west.

-P.S.-It sure as hell doesn't take a lot of money and power for some freaks to hijack some planes-no one would deny that is dangerous as well.

I'll take Cuba over any overnight in ROC ALB and various other upstate NY and Western PA.

The real question is when I can buy my non-stop Cuba ticket on United to fly on a Skywest CRJ-900 from O'hare???

Now just why in the hell would you pay for a ticket to be scrunched into the fuselage of an airframe that was really intended for one hour flights for three fracking hours?

Innertubes, broom handles and bedsheets are cheep. Buy a ticket on amtrack to Miami and build yourself a raft-the trip will be more comfortable.

Latest resources

Back