• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which American Flyers in Texas is Best?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes being discouraged does mean I'm going to have a hard time with it. Does it mean its impossible? No of course not will I fail it there is a good chance because it seems as if this FSDO is out to prove a point. You should hear yourself talk your the biggest tool on this forum. You have nothing better to do than find every little point that you disagree with and go ahead and turn it into a big argument. Do you have nothing better to do with your life? I really hope you don't have kids or a wife/life partner because I feel terrible for them to have to put up with a person like you on a daily basis. It must be hell to be in your shoes and I'm sorry that youve found nothin better in life but to nit pick others.

That level of maturity may explain why your instructors don't want you to have students and don't want you to teach.

Again, as always, you're your own worst enemy. Time to grow up, alimbo.

...still, in all,..you senior guys,..this isn't the way to correct a..ah, a student?, is it?

Nosehair,

Normally I would agree with you. I see this as a last ditch effort to give him a wake up call before he goes off, very soon, to take that “not a rocket scientists” test. He is either pulling everyone’s chain or so clueless to defy description. At first I was impressed that he asked for examples of lesson plans to help him write his own. Then he expressed concern that he might not be able to be a good instructor. I applaud both posts IMHO showing signs of a good, new instructor. After that, it was pure fertilizer. If you go by the Idea that a pilot would rather be lucky than smart, he better hope for lots of luck. So I wish him all the luck in the world.

I’m done here. I am just answering your post and comment.

Latest resources

Back