• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where's Flechas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
haha!! someone else noticed!! i didn't want to start a thread just to toot my own horn, but yes, i am rapidly moving up on page one. look out, FN FAL, i'm coming to getcha! (in a non-stalker, strictly heterosexual way, of course...)

cforst513 said:
haha!! someone else noticed!! i didn't want to start a thread just to toot my own horn, but yes, i am rapidly moving up on page one. look out, FN FAL, i'm coming to getcha! (in a non-stalker, strictly heterosexual way, of course...)
Hahaha...I told you so! Being paranoid doesn't mean they aren't actually out to get you. :D

yes, pedro, i'm time building, though since my checkride i've flown all of one time. rita has been messing with my plans!! but i'm covering for 2 dispatchers this weekend, so i'm working a lot when i should be flying. oh well. gotta make money to spend it, i guess! i will fly tonight.

That's cool, nothing you can do about the weather. Who's gonna be your instructor for commercial?

yours and my favorite girl, of course! i have 106 hrs right now, and we'll start doing dual at about 230 or 240 hours. so i have a lot to do. lots of time in the R, the diesel, and the 152.

My favorite.........that's a long shot ;) But anyway, take a look at the FARs your comm requires a bit more than 20 dual ( I think 20 in comm maneuvers plus the cross countries). I'd get the dual cross countries out of the way and then do your time buikding, the around 230 hrs do all the maneuvers and RG flying (if that thing ever flies again...)

Latest resources

Back